A variety of surface treatments round off the successful production process.
They transform the textile fabrics into a leathery or velvety tactility. Different piles are tactile pleasures that entice customers to reach for your product. All these mechanical processes influence the feel and appearance. They provide tear resistance, breathability and abrasion protection.
- Finishing (up to 320 cm)
- Flame retardant (non-permanent) in accordance with DIN 4102 / FMVSS 302
- Vector protection finishing
- soft grip /stiffening finishing
- Antifouling finishing
- Printing pretreatments (digital/pigment/reactive/dispersion)
- High-grade finishing
- Antistatic finishing
- Sewability lubricantsn
- Special finishing
- Heat setting (up to 320 cm)
- Spread coating (up to 200 cm)
Do you have any questions about our finishing steps?
We will be happy to answer them by telephone at +49 (0)2871-281-600
or by e-mail to the following address info(at)setex-tv.de.
Or would you like to contact one of our employees directly? All contact details can be found on the contact page.